Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the World Federation of Orthodontists
- The relationship between tooth formation and other maturation factors.Angle Orthod. 1960; 30: 70-77
- The correlation of facial growth with body height and skeletal maturation at adolescence.Angle Orthod. 1966; 36: 44-54
- Maturational patterns and prediction during adolescence.Angle Orthod. 1987; 57: 178-193
- New emphasis on the role of mandibular skeletal maturity in dentofacial orthopedics.in: McNamara J.A. The Enigma of the Vertical Dimension. Craniofacial Growth Series. 36. Center for Human Growth and Development, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI2000: 253-275
- Treatment timing for Twin-block therapy.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2000; 118: 159-170
- Mandibular growth changes and maturation of cervical vertebrae--a longitudinal cephalometric study.Angle Orthod. 1988; 58: 179-184
- Mandibular growth as related to cervical vertebral maturation and body height.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2000; 118: 335-340
- Evaluating the agreement of skeletal age assessment based on hand-wrist and cervical vertebrae radiography.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2013; 144: 838-847
- Relationship between cervical vertebral maturation and mandibular growth.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2011; 139: e455-e461
- Effect of head orientation on posterior anterior cephalometric landmark identification.Angle Orthod. 1996; 66: 51-60
- Assessment of skeletal maturation based on cervical vertebrae in CBCT.Int Orthod. 2012; 10: 351-362
- Skeletal maturity assessment with the use of cone-beam computerized tomography.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2012; 113: 841-849
- Analysis of dental compensation in patients with facial asymmetry using cone-beam computed tomography.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2019; 156: 493-501
- Pitch, roll, and yaw: describing the spatial orientation of dentofacial traits.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007; 131: 305-310
- An improved version of the cervical vertebral maturation (CVM) method for the assessment of mandibular growth.Angle Orthod. 2002; 72: 316-323
- SIMR: An R package for power analysis of generalized linear mixed models by simulation.Methods Ecol Evol. 2016; 7: 493-498
- The reproducibility of natural head posture: a methodological study.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1988; 93: 280-288
- Relationship of natural head position to craniofacial morphology.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2000; 117: 406-417
- Geometric accuracy of the NewTom 9000 Cone Beam CT.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2005; 34: 28-31
- The effects of differences in landmark identification on the cephalometric measurements in traditional versus digitized cephalometry.Angle Orthod. 2004; 74: 155-161
- The effect of emboss enhancement on reliability of landmark identification in digital lateral cephalometric images.Iran J Radiol. 2015; 12: e19302
Funding: The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interest: Authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. None declared.
Provenance and peer review: Not commissioned; Externally peer reviewed.