- Teledentistry and its use in dental education.J Am Dent Assoc. 2003; 134: 342-346
- Teledentistry, do-it-yourself orthodontics, and remote treatment monitoring.J Clin Orthod. 2016; 50: 718-726
- Applications of teledentistry: a literature review and update.J Int Soc Prev Community Dent. 2011; 1: 37-44
- The evolution of a teledentistry system within the Department of Defense.Proc AMIA Symp. 1999; : 921-924
- Using teledentistry to improve access to dental care for the underserved.Dent Clin North Am. 2009; 53: 537-548
- An economic evaluation of the Highlands and Islands teledentistry project.J Telemed Telecare. 2002; 8: 165-177
- Remotely-controlled orthodontics: fundamentals and description of the Dental Monitoring system.J Dentofacial Anom Orthod. 2016; 19: 408
- Remote monitoring and “Tele-orthodontics”: concept, scope and applications.Semin Orthod. 2018; 24: 470-481
- Doctor User Guide [4.01]. Dental Monitoring.(Available at)https://dental-monitoring.com/doctor/resources/guidesDate accessed: January 6, 2019
- Rapid expansion of the maxillary dental arch and nasal cavity by opening the midpalatal suture.Angle Orthod. 1961; 31: 73-90
- Validity and reliability of intraoral scanners compared to conventional gypsum models measurements: a systematic review.Eur J Orthod. 2016; 38: 429-434
- Digital model and 3D printing requirements.(Available at)https://www.americanboardortho.com/media/1157/abo-digital-model-requirements.pdfDate accessed: February 27, 2019
R Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. Version 3.5.1. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing.
- Gee: generalized estimation equation solver. Version 4.13–19.(Available at)https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/longpower/index.htmlDate accessed: November 23, 2019
- Longpower: Power and sample size calculations for longitudinal data R package version 1.0–19.2019 (Available at)https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/longpower/index.htmlDate accessed: November 23, 2019
- Analysis of longitudinal data.in: Oxford Statistical Science Series. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford, United Kingdom2002
Funding: The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interest: Authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. None declared.
Provenance and peer review: Not commissioned; Internally peer reviewed.