Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the World Federation of Orthodontists
- Accelerating tooth movement with corticotomies: is it possible and desirable?.Sem Orthod. 2012; 16: 286-294
- Effects of cytokines on prostaglandin E and CAMP levels in human periodontal ligament fibroblasts in vitro.Arch Oral Biol. 1990; 35: 387-395
- Surgical operations on the alveolar ridge to correct occlusal abnormalities.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1959; 12: 277-288
- Surgical operations on the alveolar ridge to correct occlusal abnormalities.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1959; 12: 413-420
- Corticotomy in orthodontics.in: Hosl E. Bauldhauf A. Mechanical and biological basis in orthodontic therapy. Huthig Book Verlag GmbH, Heidelberg1991: 207-226
- Rapid orthodontic decrowding with alveolar augmentation: case report.World J Orthod. 2003; 4: 197-205
- Rapid orthodontics with alveolar reshaping: two case reports of decrowding.Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2001; 21: 9-19
- Alveolar corticotomies for accelerated orthodontics: a systematic review.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2018; 46: 438-445
- The effect of corticotomy on tooth movements during canine retraction.J Orthod Res. 2015; 3: 181-187
- An evidence-based analysis of periodontally accelerated orthodontic and osteogenic techniques: a synthesis of scientific perspective.Semin Orthod. 2008; 14: 305-316
- Periodontal accelerated osteogenic orthodontics: a description of the surgical technique.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 2160-2166
- Markers of paradental tissue remodeling in gingival crevisuclar fluid and saliva of orthodontic patients.in: Krishnan V. Davidovitch Z. Biological mechanisms of tooth movement. 2nd ed. Wiley, Oxford, UK2015: 138-146
- Cytokine profile changes in gingival crevicular fluid after placement different brackets types.Arch Oral Biol. 2018; 85: 79-83
- The gingival crevicular fluid as a source of biomarkers to enhance efficiency of orthodontic and functional treatment of growing patients.Biomed Res Int. 2017; 2017: 3257235
- Biomarkers in orthodontic tooth movement.J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2015; 7: S325-S330
- Acid and alkaline phosphatase levels in gcf during orthodontic tooth movement.J Dent (Shiraz). 2015; 16: 237-245
- The role of tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 in orthodontic tooth movement.J Dent Res. 2007; 86: 1089-1094
- Soluble RANKL cleaved from activated lymphocytes by TNF-α-converting enzyme contributes to osteoclastogenesis in periodontitis.J Immunol. 2016; 197: 3871-3883
- Alkaline phosphatase level in gingival crevicular fluid during treatment with Quad-Helix.J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2015; 29: 1017-1023
- Effect of compressive force on human osteoblast-like cells and bone remodelling: an in vitro study.Arch Oral Biol. 2013; 58: 826-836
- Osteogenic differentiation of periodontal fibroblasts is dependent on the strength of mechanical strain.Arch Oral Biol. 2013; 58: 896-904
Funding: The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests: Authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. None declared.
Provenance and peer review: Non-commissioned and externally peer reviewed.